Privacy & Cookies
This Privacy Statement explains how Knockout Nutrition Emu Plains Pty Ltd (ABN: 88 632 890 432) deals with privacy issues in providing products through the Suppreme Supplements Emu Plains website at https://suppremesupplements.com.au (“the Website”).
By using or accessing the Website, you consent to our privacy practices as disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
Suppreme Supplements Emu Plains collects personal information about you to:
- process your order for products or services purchased through the Website (“Products”);
- arrange postage of Products;
- contact you in response to a query or feedback from you; and
- enable more efficient browsing of the Website.
Collection of personal information
1. In the course of providing Products to you, Suppreme Supplements Emu Plains may collect personal information about you, including:
2. Credit or debit card details are:
i. collected by eway (www.eway.com.au) payment gateway; and
ii. then automatically removed from Suppreme Supplements Emu Plains computer system daily
3. Usually we collect personal information directly from you, from data you input through the Website, including via:
i. the registration form on the Website;
ii. electronic mail subscription forms on the Website;
iii. information you provide through participation in any aspect of the Website, including the “wish list” feature and the Supplement Blog; and
iv. online payment gateways, e.g. eway.
4. Personal information can also be collected through cookies and usage tracking (see below).
Use and disclosure of personal information
1. We may use or disclose your personal information:
2. Material posted to the Website by you, including comments to any blog post, will be accessible by members of the general public who visit the Website.
3. Suppreme Supplements Emu Plains will not otherwise give, sell, trade or disclose any of your personal information to a third party unless:
1. Suppreme Supplements Emu Plains may use small text files called “cookies”:
4. Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. Suppreme Supplements Emu Plains is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of linked websites.
5. Main consequences of failing to provide personal information
If you elect not to provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with a complete and adequate service. In particular, we may not be able to process your payment for an order of Products if you do not provide sufficient personal information, or your order may be delayed.
6. Access and correction
You can check the information that we hold about you by accessing your account details upon logging in. If you find any inaccuracies, you can ask us to update or delete your personal information, which we will do promptly.